Be Fit For Life!
The WBV Trainer uses the principal of Acceleration Training exercise to stimulate the body’s natural response to vibration. These vibrations transmit waves of energy throughout the body, activating muscle contractions at 30 to 50 times per second. This allows you to achieve a cardio-vascular workout similar to a 6 – 9 mile run in only 10 minutes.
- This stimulates 95 to 100 percent of your muscle fibre compared to 30 to 40 percent in conventional training.
- You can, therefore, build muscle 1 1⁄2 to 2 times faster than conventional weight training by producing the effects of 80 different exercises through minor adjustments in posture and body positioning.
- This is the equivalent of working out with weights for 40 to 50 minutes!
- This builds muscle strength and also “explosive muscle power” that is essential for sports like hockey and basketball.
- It also increases range of motion, balance and coordination used in sports such as golf and tennis.
These very rapid movements cause the body to burn a lot of energy. Burning large amounts of energy in a short training program strengthens and defines muscles. The tissues are warmed and blood circulation (and the oxygen in the blood) increases making the muscle more flexible. Waste substances that cause pain are more easily removed due to the lymphatic drainage system becoming more efficient.
Vibration Exercise technology is supported by decades of scientific research since it was first embraced by Soviet scientists in the 1960’s investigating cures for osteoporosis. The Soviet aerospace scientists adopted it to combat the weakening effects of living in zero gravity. They were then able to set a record of more than 420 days in outer space. The American astronauts, training on conventional fitness equipment, were forced to return after just 120 days due to bone and muscle degeneration. It wasn’t until after the fail of the Iron Curtain that the Vibration Exercise technology found its way to other countries. Today NASA fully embraces Vibration Exercise technology with much success.
- The aerospace industry pioneered the technology now applied in the fields of health and fitness. It has now become a great tool forrehabilitation of knee and hip replacement surgery.
- Universities including Stanford, Southern California, California-Berkley and Ohio State now feature Vibration Training and Therapy.
- Currently medical researchers are exploring the health benefits for stroke victims and people with spinal cord injuries.
- Professionals working in sports rehabilitation also use vibration training within injury treatment. It is used by athletes, trainers and coaches as part of their training and rehab.
For Rehabilitation: The VibraFit Trainer has the ability to strengthen muscles without the usual strain on joints and ligaments. It also increases the production of all hormones including Human Growth Hormone (HGH) – the key to repair and regeneration of soft tissue - plus production ofnatural chemicals to suppress pain. Improved circulation also helps to drain fluid build-up from injured tissue.
Some of the most significant research is showing that, while arterial stiffness is a well-established cardiovascular risk factor, the vibrational stimulation of abdominal and leg arteries acutely decreases arterial stiffness. This is a huge finding for cardiovascular disease!
The net result is more stamina and energy; more speed; increased flexibility, mobility and coordination; rapid recovery of muscles and tissue; improved collagen production and fat reduction. Soon you will begin to notice an improvement in your posture and the ability to stand taller and longer.
It really is the “miracle therapy.”
We provide this proven, gentle, yet effective, quality therapeutic trainer for the best competitive prices.